The Vip Pro UltraMini Bluetooth Earpiece is a oversized hidden earpiece reduced (1,2 x 0,68 cm) with a great volume and sound quality that allows its use even in noisy environments. Thanks to its conical shape and the ascending morphology of the ear canal, it is totally hidden. It works both with recordings As with phone calls, connecting the induction collar via bluetooth to a mobile/mp3.
For phone calls includes a external wired microphone for communicate using whispers that can be hidden in the sleeve or collar. The option is also available with integrated microphone, sufficient for short communications (hitting, coughing, etc.).
The inducer collar includes a multifunction button with the following functions:
- Play / Pause
- Answer/Hang up Call
The induction collar charges using the included USB cable. The Vip Pro UltraMini Earpiece requires a SR416SW/337 Battery for its funtionability. Two are included in the Kit, although it only needs one to work. La autonomy is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume of both the induction collar and the earpiece.
- 1 x Vip Pro UltraMini Earpiece
- 1 x Vip Pro Bluetooth Induction Collar
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 2 x 337 / SR416SW batteries
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Size only 1,2 x 0,68 cm 📏🦻
The Vip Pro UltraMini Pinganillo has a surprisingly small size of only 1,2 x 0,68 cm. It is completely hidden due to the ascending shape of the ear canal.
- Phone call and recording 📞🎤
Compatible with phone calls or recordings. When connected to your mobile, phone calls have no distance limit. We will listen through the earpiece and communicate through the microphone.
- Universal Bluetooth connection
Connection via Bluetooth 4.0 to any smartphone, including any Android or iPhone mobile. Its operation is similar to that of a hands-free.
- Call/Record Multifunction Button ⏺
The multifunction button included in the induction collar allows you to Discreetly Answer/Hang up a phone call or Play/Pause the recording.
Using induction technology, the induction collar transmits sound to the hidden earpiece, which serves as an amplifier.
The autonomy of the Pinganillo Vip Pro UltraMini is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume. The Kit includes 2 batteries, although it only needs one battery to work, which must be disconnected after use. The autonomy of the induction collar is also approximately 4 hours and is charged using the included USB cable.
- How does this earpiece work? Can the earpiece be seen from the outside?
The earpieces that work with induction technology include a collar or inductive element where we will connect our mobile phone/mp3 player. This inducing collar will be placed around the neck under our clothes, being completely hidden from other people. This piece emits inductive waves that are amplified by the earpiece, generating sound. Learn more.
This earpiece is 100% hidden due to the ascending shape of the ear canal, and cannot be seen from the outside.
- Is it easy to hide the neckloop under clothing? Can it be seen?
Yes, it is easier than it seems and with a shirt, T-shirt or polo it will be completely hidden. The induction collar of the Vip Pro UltraMini Bluetooth model is made with one of the thinnest cables on the market.
- Is it difficult to remove the Vip Pro UltraMini earpiece? Can it stay inside the ear?
No, the Vip Pro UltraMini earpiece is really easy to remove by pulling the transparent thread with your fingers or with tweezers. Under no circumstances may it remain inside the ear.
- How do you put the battery? How do we know if it is well placed?
To insert the battery into the handset we must unscrew the handset cover and place the battery with the positive pole facing up on the base. Finally, screw the earpiece cover back on.
If the battery is inserted correctly, you will hear a sound similar to an untuned radio when you bring the earpiece closer to your ear.
- Does the induction collar have a battery or battery?
Yes, the induction collar is powered by the integrated battery. A charging cable is included and its autonomy is 3-4 hours.
- Can we regulate the volume of the earpiece? Can you hear from outside?
Yes, we can regulate it with the volume of the mobile/mp3.
It is impossible to hear it from the outside because the earpiece stays inside the ear and emits a slight sound.
- Does it incorporate a microphone?
Yes, it includes a built-in microphone sufficient for short or wired communications to communicate through whispers.
- Do you need batteries? What autonomy does it have?
This Kit requires 1 SR416SW/337 battery (two are included in the Kit) for the handset. The autonomy of the Pinganillo Vip Pro UltraMini is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume. Remember to disconnect the battery after use.
The induction collar charges using the included USB cable. Its autonomy is approximately 4 hours.
- Unscrew the earpiece cap and insert a battery into the earpiece with the positive pole facing up. Then carefully screw on the cap.
- Press and hold the button on the inducer collar until the lights flash blue and red.
- Search your mobile for the Bluetooth device: “GB-T01”.
- Place the Kit on the body as indicated in the Use Diagram.
- Insert the earpiece into your ear for better hearing. It is normal to hear a sound similar to an untuned radio when it is turned on.
- Play a song on your mobile or mp3 and increase the volume on your mobile to check its operation.
- Finally, remove the earpiece by pulling the transparent thread with your fingers or tweezers and remove the battery while you are not using it, since if it is inserted it will continue to be consumed. Remember to turn off the induction collar by holding the button for at least 6 seconds.
With the Kit you will receive the vip pro ultramini bluetooth earpiece instructions with illustrations and tips for use.