The Nano Earpiece is the Smallest wireless earpiece on the market (3mm). Offers great sound quality while maintaining totally hidden inside the ear canal. It works both with recordings As with phone calls connecting the inductor collar to a mobile/mp3 with the headphone jack. For phone calls includes a microphone integrated in the inductor collar which will be enough for short communications (blows, coughing, etc). Also available with wired microphone for whisper communication.
The inducer collar includes a multifunction button with the following functions:
- Play / Pause
- Answer/Hang up Call
This Kit requires 2 9V batteries not included to work. Their autonomy is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume. No need to charge the earpieces because the inductor collar causes the earpiece to vibrate, generating the sound. More information about its operation.
- 2 x Nano earpieces
- 1 x Nano Inducer Collar
- 1 x Button-Microphone Cable
- 1 x Extractor Bar
- 1 x Puller Magnet
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Microphone-Cable**
- 1 x 3.5mm Jack Adapter**
*Requires 2 9v batteries not included
**Included or not depending on the selected kit
- Size of only 3 mm in diameter 🦻📏
The Nano Earpiece is the smallest concealed earpiece model on the market. Its 3mm size, similar to a lentil, makes it 100% undetectable as it is completely hidden in the ear canal.
- Phone Call and Recording 📞▶
Support phone calls or recordings. When connecting to the mobile phone calls have no distance limit. We will listen through the hidden earpiece and communicate through the integrated microphone.
- Jack Connector and Integrated Microphone🎤
Connection via 3.5mm Jack to any smartphone or MP3 including any Android mobile or iPhone. This model reproduces the sound through the Nano Earpiece and captures your voice through the microphone integrated into the induction collar.
- Call/Record Multifunction Button ⏺
The multifunction button included in the induction collar allows you to Discreetly Answer/Hang up a phone call or Play/Pause recording.
Using induction technology, the induction collar transmits the sound to the earpiece. For this reason it is not necessary to charge them and they are resistant to falls.
The autonomy of the Nano Earpiece is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume. The induction collar requires 2 9V batteries, not included, which must be disconnected after use.
- How does this earpiece work? Can the penguin be seen from the outside?
The earpieces that work with induction technology include an inductor collar where we will connect our mobile/mp3. This induction collar will be placed around the neck under our clothes, being totally hidden from the rest of the people. This piece emits inductive waves in the form of vibrations to the earpieces transformed into sound. Learn more.
This earpiece is 100% hidden due to its small size, similar to a lentil, being totally invisible to other people.
- Is it easy to hide the neckloop under clothing? Can it be seen?
Yes, it is easier than it seems and with a shirt, T-shirt or polo it will be completely hidden. The inductor collar is moldable which allows it to be easily attached to our body.
- Is it difficult to remove the nano earpiece? Can it stay inside the ear?
No, the nano earpiece is really easy to remove by following the instructions with the extractor bar and the extractor magnet. In no case may it remain inside the ear.
- How is the nano earpiece inserted? How do we know if it is well inserted?
To introduce the nano earpiece we must tilt our head and drop the earpiece into the ear canal. Maintaining the position we must shake our head slightly until we notice that it has entered correctly.
To know if it has been correctly inserted, we must notice the sensation of a drop of water entering the ear and the clogged ear. We can check it by inserting only the extractor bar, if the earpiece is extracted it means that we have not inserted it correctly. A single earpiece in the left ear is sufficient in most cases.
- Can we regulate the volume of the earpiece? Can you hear from outside?
Yes, we can regulate it with the volume of the mobile/mp3.
It is impossible to hear it from the outside because the earpiece is inside the ear and emits a very slight sound.
- Does it incorporate a microphone?
Yes, it incorporates an integrated microphone sufficient for short communications (blow/noise/cough) signaling to the person with whom we are speaking. If you need to communicate through whispers, we recommend the kit with external microphone.
- Do I have to charge the earpiece?
It is not necessary to charge the earpieces because the induction collar causes the vibration in the earpiece, generating the sound. The nano earpiece does not include any electrical circuit so it is resistant to falls and we can wash it with water. More information about its operation.
- Does it need batteries or is it battery operated? What autonomy does it have?
This Kit requires two 9V batteries, not included. The autonomy is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume. The batteries must be disconnected while the earpiece is not used because they continue to wear out even if we do not use it.
- Join the two wires of the inductor collar.
- Connect the 2 9V batteries to the inductor collar.
- Connect the mobile or mp3 to the inductor collar through the headphone jack connector.
- Place the Kit on your body as indicated in the Usage Diagram.
- Insert only one earpiece into the left ear: Turn your head 90º so that the ear where we are going to insert the earpiece is facing upwards. Next, drop the earpiece into your ear and, maintaining the same position, shake your head until you feel the earpiece enter your ear and become "plugged". It may be necessary to distribute it several times. The sensation when it enters correctly is similar to a drop of water falling through the ear canal and/or a clogged ear. If it comes out when you turn your head, it's not well inserted.
- Play a song on your mobile or mp3 and turn up the volume to the maximum on the mobile to check its operation.
- After use, disconnect the batteries and remove the earpiece by reversing step 4 using the extractor bar with the extractor magnet at the base of the earpiece.
With the Kit you will receive the nano earpiece instructions with illustrations and tips for use.