The Earpiece Nano V4 is the Smallest wireless earpiece on the market (3mm). Offers great sound quality while maintaining totally hidden inside the ear canal. It works both with recordings As with phone calls, connecting the inductor collar to a mobile/mp3 by Bluetooth. For phone calls includes a microphone integrated in the inductor collar which Allows you to communicate through whispers.
Includes various botones multifunction in the inductor collar that allow:
- Answer/Hang up Call
- Last Number Redial
- SOS function
- Volume adjustment
The inducer collar has a integrated rechargeable battery. On autonomy is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume. No need to charge the earpieces because the inductor collar causes the earpiece to vibrate, generating the sound. More information about its operation.
The Vip Pro SuperMini/UltraMini earpieces are oversized hidden earphones reduced with great volume and sound quality that allows its use even in noisy environments. Thanks to its conical shape and the ascending shape of the ear canal, totally hidden. They require a battery to work (2 included) and they contribute a autonomy of approximately 4 hours.
- 2 x Nano earpieces
- 1 x Nano V4 Inductor Collar
- 1 x Extractor Bar
- 1 x Puller Magnet
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Charging Plug
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Vip Pro SuperMini/UltraMini Earpiece*
- 2 x 337 batteries*
*Included or not depending on the selected kit
- Size of only 3 mm in diameter 📏🦻
The Earpiece Nano V4 is the smallest concealed earpiece model on the market. Its 3mm size, similar to a lentil, makes it 100% undetectable as it is completely hidden in the ear canal.
- Phone call and recording 📞🎤
Support phone calls or recordings. When connecting to the mobile phone calls have no distance limit. We will listen through the earpiece and communicate through the integrated microphone.
- Call/Record Multifunction Buttons 🔊
The multi-function buttons included in the induction collar allow Answer/Hang up a call, Next/Previous Recording, Call back the last number in your call log, SOS function and Adjust the volume.
- Universal Bluetooth connection ⏺
Connection via Bluetooth 4.0 to any smartphone, including any Android or iPhone mobile. Its operation is similar to that of a hands-free.
The induction collar transmits sound to the earpiece using induction technology. For this reason it is not necessary to charge the nano earpieces.
The autonomy of the Earpiece Nano V4 is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume. The Kit works with a built-in lithium battery and includes a charging cable and plug.
- How does this earpiece work? Can the earpiece be seen from the outside?
The earpieces that work with induction technology include an inductive collar where we will connect our mobile phone via Bluetooth. This inducing collar will be placed around the neck under our clothes, being completely hidden from other people. This piece emits inductive waves that when they reach the earpiece are transformed into vibration, causing sound. Learn more.
This earpiece is 100% hidden due to its small size similar to a lentil, being totally invisible to other people.
- Is it easy to hide the neckloop under clothing? Can it be seen?
Yes, it is easier than it seems and with a shirt, T-shirt or polo it will be completely hidden.
- Is it difficult to remove the nano earpiece? It is safe?
No, the nano earpiece is really easy to remove by following the instructions with the extractor bar and the extractor magnet. In no case may it remain inside the ear.
The nano earpiece is completely safe as it does not include any internal electronic component in the headset, since it works due to the material it is made of, reacting to the inductive waves of the collar or inductive element. It has an appropriate size to ensure safety in use and introduction into the ear canal.
- How is the nano earpiece inserted? How do we know if it is well inserted?
To introduce the nano earpiece we must tilt our head and drop the earpiece into the ear canal. Maintaining the position we must shake our head slightly until we notice that it has entered correctly.
To know if it has been correctly inserted, we must notice the sensation of a drop of water entering the ear and the clogged ear. We can check it by inserting only the extractor bar, if the earpiece is extracted it means that we have not inserted it correctly. A single earpiece in the left ear is sufficient in most cases.
- Can we regulate the volume of the earpiece? Can you hear from outside?
Yes, we can regulate it through the volume of the cell phone/mp3 and the induction collar.
It is impossible to hear it from the outside because the earpiece is inside the ear and emits a very slight sound.
- Does it incorporate a microphone?
Yes, it features an ultra-sensitive built-in microphone for whisper communication.
- Do I have to charge the earpiece?
It is not necessary to charge the earpieces because the induction collar causes vibration in the earpiece, generating the sound. The nano earpiece does not include any electrical circuit, so it is resistant to falls and we can wash it with water. More information about its operation.
- Does it need batteries or is it battery operated? What autonomy does it have?
The inducer collar has a built-in rechargeable battery. The autonomy is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume.
- Turn the Nano V4 inducer collar into pairing mode by holding down the button with the phone icon for at least 8 seconds. Hold it down until the LED lights flash blue and red quickly.
- Search your mobile for the “T-LOOP” bluetooth device and connect it to your mobile. After connection, we can see the battery percentage of the induction collar in an icon in the notification bar or in the list of Bluetooth devices.
- Place the Kit on the body as indicated in the Use Diagram.
- Insert only one earpiece into the left ear: Turn your head 90º so that the ear where we are going to insert the earpiece is facing upwards. Next, drop the earpiece into your ear and, maintaining the same position, shake your head until you feel the earpiece enter your ear and become "plugged". It may be necessary to distribute it several times. The sensation when it enters correctly is similar to a drop of water falling through the ear canal and/or a clogged ear. If it comes out when you turn your head, it's not well inserted.
- Play a song on your mobile or mp3 and increase the volume to maximum on the mobile to check its operation.
- After use, turn off the inductor collar and remove the earpiece by repeating step 4 in reverse using the extractor bar with the extractor magnet at its base.
With the Kit you will receive the nano v4 earpiece instructions with illustrations and tips for use.