The GSM Inductor Nano Piece Earpiece is the Smallest wireless earpiece on the market (3mm). It offers great sound quality, maintaining totally hidden inside the ear canal. The GSM Inductor Piece is a Ultra-discreet model, thanks to its small size and multiple concealment possibilities. Works only with phone calls for ourselves thanks to the Nano SIM card slot. The inducing piece GSM becomes a mobile which we will call to keep the conversation hidden. we should always keep the GSM inductor piece close to the earpiece, placing it hidden under clothing and attached to the body with adhesive tape or tape. For phone calls includes a integrated microphone which Allows you to communicate through whispers.
The Vip Pro SuperMini/UltraMini earpieces are oversized hidden earphones reduced with great volume and sound quality that allows its use even in noisy environments. Thanks to its conical shape and the ascending shape of the ear canal, totally hidden. They require a battery to work (2 included) and they contribute a autonomy of approximately 4 hours.
The GSM inductor part has a integrated rechargeable battery and the USB charging cable is included. His autonomy is approximately 3 hours depending on the use. No need to charge the Nano Earpiece because the inducing element causes vibration in the earpiece, generating the sound. More information about its operation.
- 2 x Nano earpieces
- 1 x GSM Inductor Piece
- 1 x Extractor Bar
- 1 x Puller Magnet
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Vip Pro SuperMini/UltraMini Earpiece*
- 2 x 337 batteries*
*Included or not depending on the selected kit
- Size of only 3 mm in diameter 📏🦻
The GSM Inductive Piece Nano Earpiece is the smallest hidden earpiece model on the market. Its size of 3mm similar to a lentil makes it 100% undetectable as it is completely hidden.
The GSM Inductor Piece for Earphones has a very discreet operation due to its small size and absence of cables, offering many concealment possibilities.
Compatible with phone calls. The GSM inductor piece includes a Nano SIM card slot, transforming the GSM Inductor Piece into a mobile phone with which we can communicate.
The GSM inductor piece incorporates an integrated microphone to communicate with whispers.
Using induction technology, the inductor piece transmits the sound to the earpiece, being resistant to inhibitors.
The autonomy of the GSM inductor piece is approximately 3 hours depending on the volume. The Kit works with a built-in lithium battery, and is charged via USB. It is not necessary to charge the Nano Earpiece because the induction collar causes the earpiece to vibrate, generating the sound.
- How do these earpieces work? Can they be seen from the outside?
Earpieces that work with induction technology include an inductive collar or element. The inducing element will be located between the neck and chest, under our clothes, being completely hidden from other people. This piece emits inductive waves that when they reach the earpiece are transformed into vibration, causing sound. More info.
These earpieces are 100% hidden, being totally invisible to other people.
- Is it easy to hide the GSM inducing piece under clothing? Can it be seen?
Yes, it is simpler than it seems and with a shirt, t-shirt or polo it will be completely hidden. The inducing element cannot be seen because it will be completely hidden under clothing.
- Is it difficult to remove the nano earpiece? It is safe?
No, the nano earpiece is really easy to remove by following the instructions with the extractor bar and the extractor magnet. In no case can it remain inside the ear.
The nano earpiece is completely safe as it does not include any internal electronic component in the headset, since it works due to the material it is made of, reacting to the inductive waves of the inductive element. It has an appropriate size to ensure safety in use and introduction into the ear canal.
- How is the nano earpiece inserted? How do we know if it is well inserted?
To introduce the nano earpiece we must tilt our head and drop the earpiece into the ear canal. Maintaining the position we must shake our head slightly until we notice that it has entered correctly.
To know if it has been inserted correctly, we must notice the sensation of a drop of water entering the ear and the ear being plugged. We can check that it has been inserted correctly by only bringing the extractor bar closer; if the earpiece is extracted it means that we have not inserted it correctly. We recommend using a single earpiece in the left ear.
- Can we regulate the volume of the earpiece? Can you hear from outside?
Yes, we can adjust it by moving the inducing element of the earpiece closer or further away to increase or decrease the volume respectively.
It is impossible to hear it from the outside because the earpiece stays inside the ear.
- Does it incorporate a microphone?
Yes, it incorporates an integrated microphone to communicate with whispers.
- Do I have to charge the nano earpiece?
No, the nano earpiece works by induction sounding by the physical law of attraction of metals. Therefore, it works due to the material from which it is made and not by electrical energy. More info.
- Does it need batteries or is it battery operated? What autonomy does it have?
The autonomy of the GSM inductor piece is approximately 3 hours depending on the use and that of the earpiece battery is approximately 4 hours. The Kit includes 2 batteries, although it only needs one battery to work. The GSM inductor part is powered by built-in lithium battery, and is charged by USB.
- Remove the pin code from the Nano SIM card. Each mobile is different, you can help yourself from Google by searching for example: how to remove the SIM pin in (mobile brand/model)
- Insert the Nano SIM card of our mobile in the slot. The GSM inductor piece will turn on automatically when inserting the Nano SIM card.
- Place the Kit on the body as indicated in the Use Diagram.
- Insert only one earpiece into the left ear: Turn your head 90º so that the ear where we are going to insert the earpiece is facing upwards. Next, drop the earpiece into your ear and, maintaining the same position, shake your head until you feel the earpiece enter your ear and become "plugged". It may be necessary to distribute it several times. The sensation when it enters correctly is similar to a drop of water falling through the ear canal and/or a clogged ear. If it comes out when you turn your head, it's not well inserted.
- When the inducing element is placed on the body and the nano earpiece is inserted in the left ear, we must make a call to the phone number. After two rings it will be answered automatically and we can communicate.
- After use, turn off the GSM inductor piece by removing the Nano SIM card and extract the nano earpiece by repeating step 4 in reverse using the extractor bar with the extractor magnet at its base.
With the Kit you will receive the instructions nano ear piece inductor GSM with illustrations and tips for use.