The GSM Bluetooth key + Vip Pro Pinganillo is one of the most discreet models on the market, having a secret operation thanks to its small size and its many concealment possibilities. Works with phone calls for ourselves thanks to the Micro SIM card slot and with recordings thanks to its Bluetooth function. GSM key Bluetooth becomes a mobile the one we will call to keep the conversation hidden or in a receiver bluetooth to which we will connect with the mobile/mp3. we should always keep the GSM bluetooth key close to the earpiece, placing it hidden under clothing and attached to the body with tape or tape, or in a pocket of the shirt/shirt near the neck. Does not include built-in microphone, so we can only listen.
The GSM bluetooth dongle has a built-in rechargeable battery with the included USB charging cable. His autonomy is approximately 3 hours depending on the use.
The Vip Pro SuperMini/UltraMini earpieces are oversized hidden earphones reduced with great volume and sound quality that allows its use even in noisy environments. Thanks to its conical shape and the ascending morphology of the ear canal, they remain totally hidden. They require a battery to work (2 included) and they contribute a autonomy of approximately 4 hours.
- 1 x GSM Bluetooth Dongle
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x NanoSIM-MicroSIM Card Adapter
- 1 x Vip Pro SuperMini/UltraMini Earpiece*
- 2 x 337 / SR416SW batteries
*Included or not depending on the selected kit
The GSM Bluetooth key for Earpieces has a secret operation and a small size. It is impossible to detect it without knowing how it works.
- Phone Call and Recording 📞
Compatible with phone calls or recordings. Telephone calls have no distance limit.
- Does not include Microphone 🎤
The GSM Bluetooth dongle does not incorporate a microphone as it is designed for use with listening to phone calls or recordings.
Using induction technology, the inductor piece transmits the sound to the earpiece, which serves as an amplifier.
The autonomy of the GSM Bluetooth Key is approximately 3 hours depending on the volume and that of the handset battery is approximately 4 hours. The Kit includes 2 batteries, although it only needs one battery to work. The GSM Bluetooth Dongle works with a built-in lithium battery and charges via USB.
- How do these earpieces work? Can they be seen from the outside?
Earpieces that work with induction technology require an inductive element (in this case the key). This inducing element will be located between the chest and neck, hidden under clothing or in a pocket of the T-shirt/shirt near the neck. This key emits inductive waves that are amplified by the earpiece, generating sound. More info.
These earpieces are 100% hidden, being totally invisible to other people.
- Is it easy to hide the GSM Bluetooth Key under clothes? Can it be seen?
Yes, it is easier than it seems and with a shirt, T-shirt or polo it will be completely hidden.
- Is it difficult to remove the Vip Pro SuperMini/UltraMini earpiece? Can it stay inside the ear?
No, the Vip Pro SuperMini/UltraMini earpiece is really easy to remove by pulling the transparent thread with your fingers or with tweezers. Under no circumstances may it remain inside the ear.
- Can we regulate the volume of the earpiece? Can you hear from outside?
It is regulated by placing the GSM Bluetooth key closer or further away from the earpiece on the body, as well as with the hidden volume buttons of the GSM Bluetooth Key and with the volume of our mobile phone (if used with Bluetooth).
It will not be heard outside if it is not placed very close to the ear, which would cause it to not be hidden.
- Does it incorporate a microphone?
No, it does not incorporate a microphone as it is designed for listening only.
- Does it need batteries or is it battery operated? What autonomy does it have?
The autonomy of the GSM Bluetooth key is approximately 3 hours depending on the volume and that of the earpiece battery is approximately 4 hours. The Kit includes 2 batteries, although it only needs one battery to work. The GSM Bluetooth Dongle works with a built-in lithium battery and charges via USB.
- Remove the pin code from the MicroSIM card. Each mobile is different, you can help yourself from Google by searching for example: how to remove the SIM pin in (mobile brand/model).
- Insert the MicroSIM card into the key slot.
- Turn on the GSM Bluetooth Key by holding down the open icon for at least 5 seconds.
- Search the mobile for the bluetooth device: “PaLaDin” if you want to use it with the bluetooth function.
- Place the Kit on the body as indicated in the Use Diagram.
- Unscrew the earpiece cap and insert a battery into the earpiece with the positive pole facing up. Then carefully screw on the cap.
- Insert the earpiece in the ear for better hearing. It is normal for you to hear a sound similar to a radio out of tune when it is turned on.
- When the kit is placed on the body and the earpiece is inserted in the ear with better hearing, we must make a call to the phone number. After two rings it will be answered automatically and we can communicate.
- After use, turn off the GSM Bluetooth Key by holding down the opening icon for at least 5 seconds and remove the earpiece by pulling the transparent thread with your fingers or a tweezer and remove the battery while not in use, since if it is inserted it will continue to consuming.
With the Kit you will receive the bluetooth gsm key instructions with illustrations and tips for use.