The Vip Pro Mini Earpiece is a hidden earpiece size reduced (1,14 x 0,7 cm) with a great volume and sound quality that allows its use even in noisy environments. Thanks to its conical shape and the ascending morphology of the ear canal, it is totally hidden. It works both with recordings As with phone calls, connecting the inductor collar to a mobile/mp3 with the headphone jack. For phone calls includes a microphone integrated in the inductor collar which will be enough for short communications (hitting, coughing, etc.). Also available with wired microphone for whisper communication.
The inducer collar includes a multifunction button with the following functions:
- Play / Pause
- Answer/Hang up Call
The neckloop is powered directly from the headphone jack. The Vip Pro Mini Earpiece requires a SR416SW/337 Battery for its funtionability. Two are included in the Kit, although it only needs one to work. His autonomy is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume.
- 1 x Vip Pro Mini Earpiece
- 1 x Vip Pro Jack Inductor Collar
- 2 x 337 / SR416SW batteries
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Microphone-Cable*
- 1 x 3.5mm Jack Adapter*
*Included or not depending on the selected kit
- Size of only 1,14 x 0,7 cm📏🦻
The Vip Pro Mini Earpiece has a surprisingly small size of only 1,14 x 0,7 cm. It is totally hidden due to the ascending shape of the ear canal.
- Phone call and recording 📞🎤
Compatible with phone calls or recordings. When connected to your mobile, phone calls have no distance limit. We will listen through the earpiece and communicate through the integrated microphone.
- Jack Connector and Integrated Microphone 🎤
Connection via 3.5mm Jack to any MP3 or smartphone, including any Android mobile or iPhone. This model reproduces the sound through the Vip Pro Mini Pinganillo and captures your voice through the microphone integrated into the induction collar. If you need to communicate through whispers, we recommend the kit with external microphone.
- Call/Record Multifunction Button ⏺
The multifunction button included in the induction collar allows you to Discreetly Answer/Hang up a phone call or Play/Pause recording.
Using induction technology, the induction collar transmits sound to the hidden earpiece, which serves as an amplifier.
The autonomy of the Pinganillo Vip Pro Mini is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume. The Kit includes 2 batteries, although it only needs one battery to work, which must be removed after use.
- How does this earpiece work? Can the earpiece be seen from the outside?
The earpieces that work with induction technology include a collar or inductive element where we will connect our mobile phone/mp3 player. This inducing collar will be placed around the neck under our clothes, being completely hidden from other people. This piece emits inductive waves that are amplified by the earpiece, generating sound. Learn more.
This earpiece is 100% hidden due to the ascending shape of the ear canal, and cannot be seen from the outside.
- Is it easy to hide the neckloop under clothing? Can it be seen?
Yes, it is easier than it seems and with a shirt, T-shirt or polo it will be completely hidden. The inductor collar of the Vip Pro Mini model is made with one of the finest cables on the market.
- Is it difficult to remove the Vip Pro Mini earpiece? Can it stay inside the ear?
No, the Vip Pro Mini earpiece is really easy to remove by pulling the transparent thread with your fingers or with tweezers. Under no circumstances may it remain inside the ear.
- How do you put the battery? How do we know if it is well placed?
To insert the battery into the handset we must unscrew the handset cover and place the battery with the positive pole facing up on the base. Finally, screw the earpiece cover back on.
If the battery is inserted correctly, you will hear a sound similar to an untuned radio when you bring the earpiece closer to your ear.
- Does the induction collar have a battery or battery?
No, the induction collar is powered directly from the connected mobile/mp3 connector.
- Can we regulate the volume of the earpiece? Can you hear from outside?
Yes, we can regulate it with the volume of the mobile phone/mp3 player to which it is connected.
It is impossible to hear it from the outside because the earpiece stays inside the ear and emits a slight sound.
- Does it incorporate a microphone?
Yes, it incorporates an integrated microphone sufficient for short communications (blow/noise/cough) signaling to the person with whom we are speaking. If you need to communicate through whispers, we recommend the kit with external microphone.
- Do you need batteries? What autonomy does it have?
This Kit requires 1 SR416SW/337 battery (two are included in the Kit) for the handset. The autonomy of the Pinganillo Vip Pro Mini is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume. Remember to disconnect the battery after use.
- Unscrew the earpiece cap and insert a battery into the earpiece with the positive pole facing up. Then carefully screw on the cap.
- Connect the mobile or mp3 to the inductor collar through the headphone jack connector.
- Place the Kit on the body as indicated in the Use Diagram.
- Insert the earpiece into your ear for better hearing. It is normal to hear a sound similar to an untuned radio when it is turned on.
- Play a song on your mobile or mp3 and increase the volume on the mobile to check its operation.
- Finally, remove the earpiece by pulling the transparent thread with your fingers or tweezers and remove the battery while not using it, since if it is inserted it will continue to be consumed.
With the Kit you will receive the vip pro mini earpiece instructions with illustrations and tips for use.