The GSM Inductor Card + Vip Pro Pinganillo is one of the most discreet models on the market, having a secret operation thanks to its small size and its many concealment possibilities. Works only with phone calls for ourselves thanks to the Nano SIM card slot. The inducer card GSM becomes a mobile which we will call to keep the conversation hidden. we should always keep the GSM inductor card close to the earpiece, placing it hidden under clothing or attached to the body with adhesive tape or tape. For phone calls includes a integrated microphone which Allows you to communicate through whispers.
The GSM inductor card has a built-in rechargeable battery with the included USB charging cable. His autonomy is approximately 3 hours depending on the use.
The Vip Pro SuperMini/UltraMini earpieces are oversized hidden earphones reduced with great volume and sound quality that allows its use even in noisy environments. Thanks to its conical shape and the ascending morphology of the ear canal, they remain totally hidden. They require a battery to work (2 included) and they contribute a autonomy of approximately 4 hours.
- 1 x GSM Inductor Card
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Vip Pro SuperMini/UltraMini Earpiece*
- 2 x 337 / SR416SW batteries
*Included or not depending on the selected kit
The GSM Inductor Card for Earphones has a secret operation and a small size, as well as a very discreet design. It is impossible to detect it without knowing how it works.
Compatible with phone calls. The GSM Inductor Card includes a Nano SIM card slot with which we can communicate as if it were a mobile phone.
The GSM Inductor Card incorporates an integrated microphone to communicate with whispers.
Using induction technology, the inductor card transmits sound to the earpiece, which serves as an amplifier.
The autonomy of the GSM Inductor Card is approximately 3 hours depending on the volume and that of the handset battery is approximately 4 hours. The Kit includes 2 batteries, although it only needs one battery to work. The GSM Inductor Card works with a built-in lithium battery and is charged via USB.
- How do these earpieces work? Can they be seen from the outside?
Earpieces that work with induction technology include an inductive element. This inducing element, in this case the card, will be located between the chest and the neck, under our clothes, being completely hidden from other people. This piece emits inductive waves that are amplified by the earpiece, generating sound. More info.
These earpieces are 100% hidden, being totally invisible to other people.
- Is it easy to hide the GSM Inductor Card under clothes? Can it be seen?
Yes, it is easier than it seems and with a shirt, T-shirt or polo it will be completely hidden.
- Is it difficult to remove the Vip Pro SuperMini/UltraMini earpiece? Can it stay inside the ear?
No, the Vip Pro SuperMini/UltraMini earpiece is really easy to remove by pulling the transparent thread with your fingers or with tweezers. Under no circumstances may it remain inside the ear.
- Can we regulate the volume of the earpiece? Can you hear from outside?
Yes, we can adjust it by moving the inducing element of the earpiece closer or further away to increase or decrease the volume respectively.
It is impossible to hear it from the outside because the earpiece is inside the ear and emits a slight sound if the card is properly placed. It will not be heard outside if it is not placed very close to the ear, which would cause it to not be hidden.
- Does it incorporate a microphone?
Yes, it includes a built-in microphone to communicate by voice.
- Does it need batteries or is it battery operated? What autonomy does it have?
The autonomy of the GSM Inductor Card is approximately 3 hours depending on use and that of the handset battery is approximately 4 hours. The Kit includes 2 batteries, although it only needs one battery to work. The GSM Inductor Card works with a built-in lithium battery and is charged via USB.
- Remove the pin code from the Nano SIM card. Each mobile is different, you can help yourself from Google by searching for example: how to remove the SIM pin in (mobile brand/model).
- Insert the Nano SIM card of our mobile into the slot.
- Turn on the GSM Inductor Card by moving the switch to the “Ret” position.
- Place the Kit on the body as indicated in the Use Diagram.
- Unscrew the earpiece cap and insert a battery into the earpiece with the positive pole facing up. Then carefully screw on the cap.
- Insert the earpiece into your ear for better hearing. It is normal to hear a sound similar to an untuned radio when it is turned on.
- When the kit is placed on the body and the earpiece inserted in the ear with better hearing, we must make a call to the telephone number. After two rings it will be answered automatically and we can communicate.
- After use, turn off the GSM Inductor Card by moving the switch to the ⬅️ position and remove the earpiece by pulling the transparent thread with your fingers or a tweezer and remove the battery while not in use, since if it is inserted it will continue to consume.
With the Kit you will receive the gsm inductor card instructions with illustrations and tips for use.