The Earpiece Nano V4 is the Smallest wireless earpiece on the market (3mm). Offers great sound quality while maintaining totally hidden inside the ear canal. It works both with recordings As with phone calls connecting the inductor collar to a mobile/mp3 by Bluetooth. For phone calls includes a microphone integrated in the inductor collar which Allows you to communicate through whispers.
Includes various botones multifunction in the inductor collar that allow:
- Answer/Hang up Call
- Last Number Redial
- SOS function
- Volume adjustment
The inducer collar has a integrated rechargeable battery. On autonomy is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume. No need to charge the earpieces because the inductor collar causes the earpiece to vibrate, generating the sound. More information about its operation.
The Vip Pro SuperMini/UltraMini earpieces are oversized hidden earphones reduced with great volume and sound quality that allows its use even in noisy environments. Thanks to its conical shape and the ascending shape of the ear canal, totally hidden. They require a battery to work (2 included) and they contribute a autonomy of approximately 4 hours.
- 2 x Nano V4 earpieces
- 1 x Nano V4 Inductor Collar
- 1 x Extractor Bar
- 1 x Puller Magnet
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Charging Plug
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Vip Pro SuperMini/UltraMini Earpiece*
- 2 x 337/379 batteries*
- 1 x Vip Pro UltraMini Pinganillo Extractor Bar*
*Included or not depending on the selected kit
- Size of only 3 mm in diameter 📏🦻
The Earpiece Nano V4 is the smallest concealed earpiece model on the market. Its 3mm size, similar to a lentil, makes it 100% undetectable as it is completely hidden in the ear canal.
- Phone call and recording 📞🎤
Support phone calls or recordings. When connecting to the mobile phone calls have no distance limit. We will listen through the earpiece and communicate through the integrated microphone.
- Call/Record Multifunction Buttons 🔊
The multi-function buttons included in the induction collar allow Answer/Hang up a call, Next/Previous Recording, Call back the last number in your call log, SOS function and Adjust the volume.
- Universal Bluetooth connection ⏺
Connection via Bluetooth 4.0 to any smartphone, including any Android or iPhone mobile. Its operation is similar to that of a hands-free.
Using induction technology, the induction collar transmits the sound to the earpiece. For this reason it is not necessary to charge them and they are resistant to falls.
The autonomy of the Earpiece Nano V4 is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume. The Kit works with a built-in lithium battery and includes a charging cable and plug.
- How does this earpiece work? Can the penguin be seen from the outside?
The earpieces that work with induction technology include an induction collar where we will connect our mobile via bluetooth. This induction collar will be placed around the neck under our clothes, being totally hidden from the rest of the people. This piece emits inductive waves in the form of vibrations to the earpieces transformed into sound. Learn more.
This earpiece is 100% hidden due to its small size, similar to a lentil, being totally invisible to other people.
- Is it easy to hide the neckloop under clothing? Can it be seen?
Yes, it is easier than it seems and with a shirt, T-shirt or polo it will be completely hidden.
- Is it difficult to remove the nano earpiece? Can it stay inside the ear?
No, the nano earpiece is really easy to remove by following the instructions with the extractor bar and the extractor magnet. In no case may it remain inside the ear.
- How is the nano earpiece inserted? How do we know if it is well inserted?
To introduce the nano earpiece we must tilt our head and drop the earpiece into the ear canal. Maintaining the position we must shake our head slightly until we notice that it has entered correctly.
To know if it has been correctly inserted, we must notice the sensation of a drop of water entering the ear and the clogged ear. We can check it by inserting only the extractor bar, if the earpiece is extracted it means that we have not inserted it correctly. A single earpiece in the left ear is sufficient in most cases.
- Can we regulate the volume of the earpiece? Can you hear from outside?
Yes, we can regulate it with the volume of the mobile/mp3.
It is impossible to hear it from the outside because the earpiece is inside the ear and emits a very slight sound.
- Does it incorporate a microphone?
Yes, it features an ultra-sensitive built-in microphone for whisper communication.
- Do I have to charge the earpiece?
It is not necessary to charge the earpieces because the induction collar causes the vibration in the earpiece, generating the sound. The nano earpiece does not include any electrical circuit so it is resistant to falls and we can wash it with water. More information about its operation.
- Does it need batteries or is it battery operated? What autonomy does it have?
The inducer collar has a built-in rechargeable battery. The autonomy is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume.
- Turn on the Nano V4 induction collar in pairing mode by holding down the button with the phone icon for at least 8 seconds. Keep it pressed until the led lights flash quickly.
- Search the mobile via bluetooth for the “T-LOOP” device and connect it to the mobile. After its connection we can see the battery percentage of the induction collar in an icon in the notification bar or in the list of bluetooth devices.
- Place the Kit on your body as indicated in the Usage Diagram.
- Insert only one earpiece into the left ear: Turn your head 90º so that the ear where we are going to insert the earpiece is facing upwards. Next, drop the earpiece into your ear and, maintaining the same position, shake your head until you feel the earpiece enter your ear and become "plugged". It may be necessary to distribute it several times. The sensation when it enters correctly is similar to a drop of water falling through the ear canal and/or a clogged ear. If it comes out when you turn your head, it's not well inserted.
- Play a song on your mobile or mp3 and turn up the volume to the maximum on the mobile to check its operation.
- After use, turn off the neckloop and remove the earpiece by reversing step 4 using the puller bar with the puller magnet at the base of the puller.
With the Kit you will receive the nano v4 earpiece instructions with illustrations and tips for use.