The Earpiece Nano V3 is the Smallest wireless earpiece on the market (3mm). Offers great sound quality while maintaining totally hidden inside the ear canal. It works both with recordings As with phone calls connecting the inductor collar to a mobile/mp3 with the headphone jack. For phone calls includes a microphone integrated in the inductor collar which Allows you to communicate through whispers.
Includes various botones multifunction in the inductor collar that allow:
- Answer/Hang up Call
- Volume adjustment
The inducer collar has a integrated rechargeable battery. On autonomy is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume. No need to charge the earpieces because the inductor collar causes the earpiece to vibrate, generating the sound. More information about its operation.
The Vip Pro SuperMini/UltraMini earpieces are oversized hidden earphones reduced with great volume and sound quality that allows its use even in noisy environments. Thanks to its conical shape and the ascending shape of the ear canal, totally hidden. They require a battery to work (2 included) and they contribute a autonomy of approximately 4 hours.
- 2 x Nano V3 earpieces
- 1 x Nano V3 Inductor Collar
- 1 x Extractor Bar
- 1 x Puller Magnet
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Vip Pro SuperMini/UltraMini Earpiece*
- 2 x 337/379 batteries*
- 1 x Vip Pro UltraMini Pinganillo Extractor Bar*
*Included or not depending on the selected kit
- Tiny size of only 3 mm in diameter 📏🎧
The Earpiece Nano V3 is the smallest concealed earpiece model on the market. Its 3mm size, similar to a lentil, makes it 100% undetectable by being totally hidden.
- Telephone Call and Recording Function 📞🎤
Support phone calls or recordings. By connecting to your mobile phone calls have no distance limit. We will listen through the hidden earpiece and communicate through the integrated microphone.
- Call/Record Multifunction Buttons ⏺
The multifunction buttons included in the induction collar allow you to Answer/Hang up a call, Play/Pause/Next Recording and Adjust the volume. Everything discreetly.
- Jack Connector and Integrated Microphone🎤
Connection via 3.5mm Jack to any smartphone or MP3 including any Android mobile or iPhone. This model reproduces the sound through the Nano V3 Earpiece and captures your voice through the microphone integrated into the induction collar.
Using induction technology, the induction collar transmits the sound to the hidden earphone. For this reason it is not necessary to charge them and they are resistant to falls.
The autonomy of the Earpiece Nano V3 is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume. The Kit works by means of a built-in lithium battery, a charging cable is included.
- How does this earpiece work? Can the penguin be seen from the outside?
The earpieces that work with induction technology include an induction collar where we will connect our mobile via bluetooth. This induction collar will be placed around the neck under our clothes, being totally hidden from the rest of the people. This piece emits inductive waves in the form of vibrations to the earpieces transformed into sound. More info.
This earpiece is 100% hidden, being totally invisible to other people.
- Is it easy to hide the neckloop under clothing? Can it be seen?
Yes, it is easier than it seems and with a shirt, T-shirt or polo it will be completely hidden. The induction collar cannot be seen because it will be completely hidden under clothing.
- Is it difficult to remove the nano earpiece? Can it stay inside the ear?
No, the nano earpiece is really easy to remove by following the instructions with the extractor bar and the extractor magnet. In no case can it remain inside the ear.
- How is the nano earpiece inserted? How do we know if it is well inserted?
To introduce the nano earpiece we must tilt our head and drop the earpiece into the ear canal. Maintaining the position we must shake our head slightly until we notice that it has entered correctly.
To know if it has been correctly inserted, we must notice the sensation of a drop of water entering the ear. We can check it by inserting only the extractor bar, if the earpiece is extracted it means that we have not inserted it correctly. We recommend wearing a single earpiece in the left ear.
- Can we regulate the volume of the earpiece? Can you hear from outside?
Yes, we can regulate it through the volume of the mobile phone/mp3 and the induction collar.
It is impossible to hear it from the outside because the earpiece stays inside the ear.
- Does it have a built-in microphone?
Yes, it incorporates a built-in microphone to communicate even with whispers.
- Do I have to charge the earpiece?
No, the earpiece works by induction ringing by the physical law of attraction of metals. Therefore, it works due to the material from which it is made and not by electrical energy. More info.
- Does it need batteries or is it battery operated? What autonomy does it have?
This Kit does not need batteries to work as it incorporates a rechargeable battery (charging cable included). The autonomy of the Earpiece Nano V3 is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume. Remember that the induction collar must be turned off after use.
- Turn on the Nano V3 inductor collar using the switch.
- Connect the inductor collar to the mobile through the headphone jack connector.
- Place the Kit on your body as indicated in the Usage Diagram.
- Insert only one earpiece into the left ear: Turn your head 90º so that the ear where we are going to insert the earpiece is facing upwards. Next, drop the earpiece into your ear and, maintaining the same position, shake your head until you feel the earpiece enter your ear and become "plugged". It may be necessary to distribute it several times. The sensation when it enters correctly is similar to a drop of water falling through the ear canal and/or a clogged ear. If it comes out when you turn your head, it's not well inserted.
- Play a song on your mobile or mp3 and turn up the volume to the maximum on the mobile to check its operation.
- After use, turn off the neckloop and remove the earpiece by reversing step 4 using the puller bar with the puller magnet at the base of the puller.
With the Kit you will receive the nano v3 earpiece instructions with illustrations and tips for use.