The Nano V2 Push Button Earpiece is the Smallest wireless earpiece on the market (3mm). Offers great sound quality while maintaining totally hidden inside the ear canal. Works only with recordings for ourselves thanks to the microSD card included where we can save all the recordings and order them to our liking.
Includes various botones multifunction in the inductor collar that allow:
- Play/Pause (located on the Nano V2 device)
- SNext Recording (located in the footer)
- Previous Recording (located in the footer)
- Fast Forward (located in the footer)
- Quick Rewind (located on the foot)
- Volume adjustment (located on the Nano V2 device)
The inducer collar has a integrated rechargeable battery. On autonomy is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume. No need to charge the Nano Earpiece because the inductor collar causes the earpiece to vibrate, generating the sound. More information about its operation.
The Vip Pro SuperMini/UltraMini earpieces are oversized hidden earphones reduced with great volume and sound quality that allows its use even in noisy environments. Thanks to its conical shape and the ascending shape of the ear canal, totally hidden. They require a battery to work (2 included) and they contribute a autonomy of approximately 4 hours.
- 2 x Nano V2 earpieces
- 1 x Nano V2 Inductor Collar
- 1 x microSD 512MB
- 1 x Extractor Bar
- 1 x Puller Magnet
- 1 x USB-microSD adapter
- 1 x USB Adapter – USB Type-C
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Vip Pro SuperMini/UltraMini Earpiece*
- 2 x 337/379 batteries*
- 1 x Vip Pro UltraMini Pinganillo Extractor Bar*
*Included or not depending on the selected kit
- Size of only 3 mm in diameter 📏🦻
The Earpiece Nano V2 is the smallest concealed earpiece model on the market. Its 3mm size, similar to a lentil, makes it 100% undetectable by being totally hidden.
Compatible with recordings. The recordings are stored in order on the microSD and we can switch between the next/previous in a hidden way thanks to the buttons for each foot.
The multifunction buttons included in the induction collar allow: Play/Pause, Next/Previous Recording and Adjust the volume.
From any computer or mobile we can save the recordings on the microSD and play them through the earpiece.
Using induction technology, the inductor collar transmits the sound to the earpiece, being resistant to inhibitors.
The autonomy of the Nano V2 inductor collar is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume. The Kit works with a built-in lithium battery, and is charged via USB. It is not necessary to charge the Nano Earpiece because the induction collar causes the earpiece to vibrate, generating the sound.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do these earpieces work? Can they be seen from the outside?
Earpieces that work with induction technology include an induction collar. This induction collar will be placed around the neck under our clothes, being totally hidden from the rest of the people. This piece emits inductive waves in the form of vibrations to the earpieces transformed into sound. More info.
These earpieces are 100% hidden, being totally invisible to other people.
- Is it easy to hide the neckloop under clothing? Can it be seen?
Yes, it is easier than it seems and with a shirt, T-shirt or polo it will be completely hidden. The induction collar cannot be seen because it will be completely hidden under clothing.
- Is it difficult to remove the nano earpiece? Can it stay inside the ear?
No, the nano earpiece is really easy to remove by following the instructions with the extractor bar and the extractor magnet. In no case can it remain inside the ear.
- How is the nano earpiece inserted? How do we know if it is well inserted?
To introduce the nano earpiece we must tilt our head and drop the earpiece into the ear canal. Maintaining the position we must shake our head slightly until we notice that it has entered correctly.
To know if it has been correctly inserted, we must notice the sensation of a drop of water entering the ear. We can check it by inserting only the extractor bar, if the earpiece is extracted it means that we have not inserted it correctly. We recommend wearing a single earpiece in the left ear.
- Can we regulate the volume of the earpiece? Can you hear from outside?
Yes, we can regulate it using the volume buttons on the induction collar.
It is impossible to hear it from the outside because the earpiece stays inside the ear.
- Does it incorporate a microphone?
No, the recordings must be made with a mobile phone or a computer and then saved on the microSD.
- Do I have to charge the nano earpiece?
No, the nano earpiece works by induction sounding by the physical law of attraction of metals. Therefore, it works due to the material from which it is made and not by electrical energy. More info.
- Does it need batteries or is it battery operated? What autonomy does it have?
The autonomy of the Nano V2 inductor collar is approximately 4 hours depending on the volume and includes a rechargeable battery. Remember that the induction collar must be turned off after use. The Nano V2 Earpiece does not require a charge when it works by induction.
- Store ordered recordings on the microSD. We can number them as 1,2,3… for this.
- Insert the microSD into the inductor collar before turning it on.
- Turn on the Nano V2 inductor collar by putting the switch in ON mode.
- Place the Kit on your body as indicated in the Usage Diagram.
- Insert only one earpiece into the left ear: Turn your head 90º so that the ear where we are going to insert the earpiece is facing upwards. Next, drop the earpiece into your ear and, maintaining the same position, shake your head until you feel the earpiece enter your ear and become "plugged". It may be necessary to distribute it several times. The sensation when it enters correctly is similar to a drop of water falling through the ear canal and/or a clogged ear. If it comes out when you turn your head, it's not well inserted.
- Recordings will start playing on power up. You can switch between recordings with the buttons located on each foot, and adjust the volume or pause/play the recording with the buttons on the Nano V2 module.
- After use, turn off the neckloop and remove the nano earpiece by reversing step 5 using the puller bar with the puller magnet at the base of the puller bar.
With the Kit you will receive the nano v2 push button earpiece instructions with illustrations and tips for use.